Monday 20 February 2012

Portfolio Website (Pt. 1)

I have been tasked with creating a website to display various pieces of work that I have done throughout the course.

This Portfolio Website needs to include four things:
> a link to Facebook, including a template from Wix.com
> A Flickr slideshow
> a link to Twitter
> a link to a destination of my choosing. This has yet to be decided upon.

Any links used must open into into a new window.

Currently, I already have a Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/GeorgeRCopDesigns), and have created an account on Wix using my pre-existing Yahoo! account, as well as creating a Flickr account and uploading some images to it (the Photoshop Design for my website, my Newcastle Science City double-page spread on InDesign, Swiftwall logo design, Coast Net Solutions logo design, original Trillium CNG logo design, and compilation Trillium CNG logo design).

No comments:

Post a Comment